|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
Under the direction of the Food and Beverage Supervisor, maintains beverage self-serve stations, beverage cart fill stations, portable bar equipment, and bar storage areas. These areas are to be kept in a clean and orderly condition by performing the essential duties of the position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Service, stock, and maintain cleanliness of beverage self serve stations.
- Fill beverage carts with coffee, sodas, juices, and other necessary condiments and supplies.
- Clean bar light fixtures, ceiling tiles, and air vents as directed.
- Clean inside of walk-ins to include floors, walls, ceilings, doors, and racks.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage.
- Clean out garbage cans using approved methods.
- Act as an escort for beverage vendors to the back of the house.
- Sort bottles and break disposable ones.
- Remove soiled linens from bar locations and place in designated area.
- Perform setup, servicing, and breakdown of special functions.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, and proper storage of portable bars.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of bar storage areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handler’s Card within 90 days of employment.
- Will be required to obtain and maintain T.I.P.S Certification upon employment.