|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Ensures safe and efficient operation of all assigned equipment.
- Stocks lines/machines with needed materials.
- Transports, weighs, and mixes appropriate ingredients.
- Load/unload machines.
- Performs periodic checks on output.
- Creates samples and performs quality control checks.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor including safety, quality, productivity, and systems-related issues.
- Maintains documentation/records relative to safety, quality, and productivity for assigned area.
- Follows standard operating procedures and safe operating practices.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Supports a life-long learning environment, enhancing own skills as well as assisting in the development of other employees
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- 1 year prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred but not required
- Ability to use a ruler, tape measure, or other device to obtain an accurate measurement required
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations required
- Must be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
- Good oral and written skills
- Vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, ability to adjust focus, and distinguish colors
- Will be required to wear hearing protection
While performing the functions of this job the following will be regularly required:
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- May be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance
- May lift and/or occasionally move up to 75 pounds
- The associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- May be required to pass a Respiratory Fit and Pulmonary Function Test
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).