|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 public automotive retailer with 80 plus retail locations and 23 collision repair centers is currently seeking an Experienced Building Maintenance Associates to support their Jacksonville, FL dealerships!
This position will require short and long distance commuting as this position will cover dealerships/territory all around Jacksonville, FL and St. Augustine.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Manage all outside services used to maintain functionality of dealership, including but not limited, to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, janitorial, roofing, landscaping, and fire protection services.
- Manage the repair and maintenance of shop equipment including but not limited to lifts, compressors, parts washer, car wash system and oil distribution systems.
- Schedule all preventative maintenance and inspections associated with the dealership ( quarterly/bi-annual/annual inspection) ex: fire protection, elevator, lifts, etc.
- Occasional Maintenance/handyman duties – ex: including but not limited to changing of interior light-bulbs/ceiling tiles, pressure washing, painting (interior/exterior).
- Schedule/Coordinate appointments, review, submit and follow up on invoices for select vendors.
- Work hand in hand with Corporate Construction Managers and contractors in regard to building/expansion projects, including but not limited to, working with service providers to stop/start or suspend services, request permits, notarize documents.
- Assist Regional Facility Manager with projects as needed.
- Other duties to be determined by management.
- General knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems
- Willingness to take direction from management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and to complete tasks in a timely manor
- Must have valid drivers licence
- Must be open to short and long distance traveling
- Must be able to pass drug screen and pre-employment prescreening
Full Time Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401K company match plan
- Flexible Medical Spending Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Packages
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Training
- Promotions from Within! Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Employee discounted purchases for you and your family
If you have any experience in the following apply now! Maintenance, electrical, plumbing, mechanical systems, janitorial, automotive maintenance, service, general labor, dealership.