|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2018|
Interviewing this week!
Aerotek Construction is now hiring highly-motivated Building Technicians for a new-construction project in San Diego.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- 2 years minimum of general construction experience– commercial or residential construction, building maintenance
- Experience with any of the following trades: Carpentry (rough/finish), light electrical, plumbing, drywall, tile, window installation, stucco, or paint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience documenting project notes in IPad
- Excellent record of attendance
- OSHA 10 highly preferred
Please apply immediately if you fit the qualifications as we will be interviewing qualified applicants this week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.