|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Carpenter provides continuous monitoring and maintenance of all areas at location. Responsible for a variety of maintenance and construction duties. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned areas on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Executes maintenance work orders and construction projects including, but not limited to millwork, hardware, tile, finishes, and painting
- Reads blueprint and/or building plans
- Operates tools such as chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders
- Checks the quality of work to ensure it is up to code and specifications
- Completes all required documentation and reports issues as necessary to management in a timely manner
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager