|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Helps to maintain a safe, healthy and organized working environment in all working areas.
- Adheres to company policy regarding housekeeping and personal protective equipment, as well as follow necessary administrative controls to ensure low Silica PEL levels.
- Follows the Quality Management System, which is certified to ISO 9001:2015 for operations.
- Performs consistent hand spray applications of small batches, as well as knowledge of large airless cabin testing operations to ensure repeatability for production.
- Perform color, gloss, texture and rheology adjustments with ceramic glazes for production lines and specific product lines.
- Ability to assist in reformulation and redevelopment in both wet glaze applications and dry compost applications.
- Create and/or organize a digital library of all glaze fired samples to be used as future master std.
- Create and/or organize a library and stock of color body green tiles for upcoming color change glaze test.
- Work jointly with Glaze Prep Supervisor and Color Change Team to drive efficiency in color consistency during the run, and repeatability from run to run.
- Assist production department on any glaze adjustment required to achieve a Target Shade.
- Maintain and organize approved sample tiles, testing documents, Color-mix formulations and information related with all kind of test.
- Monitors equipment and/or processes and ensures timely reporting of any unusual problems to supervisor.
- Follows company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.