|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Develops and implements safety leadership and management systems such as VPP and/or OHSAS 18001
- Develops and implements safety and environmental policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules and regulations.
- Conducts worksite assessments including Industrial Hygiene Monitoring to identify and evaluate safety and health risks and compliance exposures. Develops strategies to reduce or eliminate these risks and exposures.
- Plans and delivers training programs for manager and employees on relevant accident prevention and compliance programs such as: Lockout/Tagout, confined space entry, PPE, fire prevention and protection, chemical handling, Hazard Communication, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention
- Conducts analyses of accident causes and associated health hazards to be used to target specific prevention strategies. Prepares and maintains required documentation of incident reports, statistical analyses and other reports for use as required by company personnel and outside agencies. Complies and submits accident reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Audits organization facilities to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and management systems deficiencies. Determines appropriate corrective or preventative measures where indicated and follows-up and reports to management to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Provides information and communication materials to various worksites to assist with training, safety meetings, informational campaigns, initiatives.
- Assists line managers in developing safety goals and objectives. Provides information to management regarding the status of meeting stated safety goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the investigation of incidents and injuries with site managers. Assists with regulatory inspections and the preparation of materials for use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations as required.
- Represents the company in community or industry safety groups and programs.
- Maintains required environmental, safety and health program documentation to include annual reporting submission to EPA and OSHA.
- Facilitates the safety leadership and management function through various committees
- Reports plant goals, metrics and performance both to the division and corporate
- Performs other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.