|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Must be competent in installing, modifying and troubleshooting PLC’s. Will work with corporate engineering in installation, repair, and programing of electronic equipment used in the manufacturing of ceramic tile. Works to improve process through installation of new technology. Lead or assist P.M. work including assistance in mechanical tasks or machine repair to include: hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and machining.
- Demonstrated ability to function as Electro Mechanical Technician for minimum of two years.
- Assists in the development of the production and manufacturing processes. Provides equipment maintenance and technical support to production department. Recommends the correct and appropriate procedures of the production assembly. Minimizes equipment downtime and ensures all production equipment is functional at all times.
- Tests, calibrates, repairs and modifies control and instrumentation systems for plant production/process equipment. Analyzes malfunctions of instruments and control systems, and determines necessary steps to repair equipment. Prepares reports and records on calibration, inspection, testing, and repair activities.
- Assembles, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electrical machinery, electrical control equipment, electrical circuitry and components according to engineering specifications in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories. Diagnoses causes of malfunctions or failures and performs preventive/corrective maintenance. Records data; recommends modification or replacement of failed equipment.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as electronic controls, conveyor systems, production machines and equipment.
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies electronic developmental and production equipment, parts, components, and systems according to engineering instructions. Analyzes and interprets test data. Evaluates performance and reliability of prototype or production model. Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two year Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance field preferred.
Five or more year’s industrial electro- mechanical maintenance experience. Project experience including design, planning, implementation and debugging control systems.
Ability to read, program and troubleshoot various forms of PLC code including but not limited to Allen Bradley, Omron and Siemens.
Ability to work from electrical schematics, including troubleshooting and also design of electrical circuitry.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).