|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Works with our chief design engineer on project electronic design and existing electronic component repairs.
Provides service and repair on digital print heads used in our ceramic glazing processes.
- Designs, develops and implements electronic controls for multiple manufacturing operations
- Repairs electronic components from our manufacturing operations
- Develops programming interface between manufacturing equipment and programmable logic controllers (PLC) and touch panels
- Trouble shoots PLCs and other electronic equipment and trains maintenance personnel how to trouble shoot the same
- Develops, tests, and implements new electronic control process improvements
- Acts as liaison between engineering and our manufacturing plants
- Supports the implementation of new electronic controls for manufacturing equipment
- Writes operating and trouble shooting guides and procedures
- Performs other duties as required
Associates degree in Electronic/Engineering Technology or other similarly related field. A working knowledge of electronic manufacturing equipment and processes.
Manufacturing experience a plus but not required
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).