|Date Posted||December 3, 2018|
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.*P*
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Provides high level automation integration, advanced troubleshooting and process optimization skills to various plant wide manufacturing and maintenance operations. Advanced knowledge of electrical, electronic skills.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations including to but not limited to, lock out tag out, confined space entry and hazardous material handling.
- Troubleshoot and repair all plant electrical/electronic equipment.
- Must be able to safely install and repair 480 volt three phase; motors, drives, starters, switch gears, and service lines.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and specify new or replacement components for equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot programmable logic controllers and variable frequency drivers.
- Must be able to use computers and understand network functions. Must be able to program logic controllers.
- Develop and use blueprints to wire, install, build and troubleshoot electronic and electrical equipment and controls.
- Diagnose repair or replace damaged or broken wires\\cables, printed circuit boards, modules, or sensors associated with malfunctioning electrical apparatus such as transformers, motors and motor controllers, lighting circuits and fixtures, temperature controllers, AC and DC drive motor controllers.
- Formal training and practical experience in an industrial setting
- Associates degree in applied electronics technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of practical hands on experience in an industrial setting
- Experience utilizing a variety of instruments including but not limited to: multi-meters, oscilloscopes, PLC interface, and various hand tools
- Proficient with PLC control logic programming and troubleshooting
- Sound understanding of and ability to utilize 480vac VFD’s
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion
- Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings.
- Preventative maintenance skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics
- Must be able to provide technical assistance outside of normal work hours.
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.