|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
The Engineering Facilities Tech is responsible to maintain Gold Strike Casino Resort in various maintenance aspects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Maintains casino, lighting, hotel rooms and corridors, and all BOH and FOH areas.
- Repairs plumbing and associated equipment, toilet replacement, snake stopped drains, repair leaks in piping, faucet and drains.
- Repairs and/or replacement of carpet, tile, marble-various flooring throughout property.
- Completes work orders as they come in as soon as possible.
- Assists Table Games with floor changes and layout changes.
- Assists with hanging banners as required utilizing various equipment, lifts, etc.
- Performs repairs and refreshing of all surfaces of the building, interior and exterior.
- Assisting with repairing Air handlers, vent hoods, kitchen equipment.
- Relieves or fills in for FCC.
- Organizes and inventories storage and electrical rooms.
- Requires assisting other departments in moving or assembling desks, tables or chairs.
- Maintains water treatment of pool and spas.
- Assist in general maintenance services, projects, and repairs as determined by management.
- Performs additional duties as determined by management.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- General and preventative maintenance experience required.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must be 21 years of age
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning, electrical systems, plumbing, carpet, tile, flooring, and soldering.
- Basic knowledge of wall repair and painting.
- Ability to read blueprints and computer printouts
- Some experience with hand and power tools.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Requires eye/hand coordination, wrist motion, bending, reaching, crawling, kneeling, stooping, lifting, standing, walking, following directions, and paying attention to details.
- Requires mental awareness.
- Requires working in tight spaces.
- Requires wearing protective equipment, safety harnesses, etc.
- Requires lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Indoor and outdoors work with varying temperatures, wet, humid.
- Working alone or with others.
- Hazards: Dust, fumes, odors and chemicals,
- Working at various noise levels.
- Walk and stand on uneven surfaces.
- Working on ladders and scaffolding using protective safety equipment.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours