|Location||Maryland Heights, MO|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
Apex is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Perform facility maintenance as necessary to avoid manufacturing interruption and maintain facility condition.
Perform minor building and facility improvements to maintain site appearance
- Interact with supervisors and co-workers as needed to ensure assignments and objectives are being met.
- Routinely completes work orders on-time, as well as preventive maintenance checks and inspections as required.
- Ensure a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to safety guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Leave equipment and working area in a clean and safe condition.
- Utilize personal computer based maintenance management systems as needed to document work through the completion of work orders in a timely fashion.
- Work with cross-functional teams to solve various issues throughout the plant.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of their department, premises and equipment.
- May perform other related duties as required.
1-3 years maintenance experience preferred.
Training and ability to perform at least three of the following trades is preferred:
- Electrical Controls
- Thermal insulation
- Boilers and Steam Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Installation of carpet, vinyl, and ceramic floor tile
Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and/or demonstrated safety training is preferred.
Previous experience in cGMP environment or highly regulated industry is preferred.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178