|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
Aerotek is currently hiring a Facilities Technician for a large warehouse facility in Livermore, CA.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- General plumbing Maintenance/repair of toilets, sinks, storm drains, sanitary drains
- General electrical. Interior/exterior lighting replacement, troubleshoot, wall switch repair,
- General building/architectural maintenance Including carpentry, VCT floor tile, drywall, painting, door/handle locks (repair/replace), ceiling repairs, hang a variety of signs
- Safety/Emergency equipment maintenance i.e. PM audit for emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, emergency eyewash stations and miscellaneous safety related issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience in maintenance and facilities maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Math ability, able to count and calculate
- Intermediate computer hardware and software skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of tools and equipment used in building maintenance, reconstruction, and repair work.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of warehouse shelving/racking and forklifts.
- May need to use light power tools
- Ability to follow and implement safe work practices
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
- Overtime as required
Pay: $20-25/hr (dependent on experience)
Shift: Monday through Friday 9am-5:30pm
Please apply directly or call Alex Badiola at (925)983-3320.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.