|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
To greet, receive, monitor and transport clients using the Spa facilities, assuring their comfort at all times. Maintain the spa locker room and wet areas according to Company and departmental standards and policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Maintains positive service standards including but not limited to courtesy, sincerity, and enthusiasm while establishing rapport with the guests.
- Appears and acts in a professional manner.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of the Spa Operations Department.
- Ensures spa guests are comfortable and secure and that all services are performed in a timely manner.
- Facilitates the guest’s arrival and departure for massage appointments.
- Prepares guests for spa and salon appointments.
- Restocks lockers, folds towels, removes dirty towels/robes from locker room and wet areas, cleans sandals.
- Empties trashcans restock refreshments, magazines, and locker room amenities.
- Stocks and requests orders of supplies as needed to service guests.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as scheduled by Spa Director, Assistant Managers, and Spa Supervisor.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by the Spa Manager.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year experience in a guest service.
- Work in a fast-paced and busy environment.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests and management.
- Good attendance, a "positive" attitude, team player skills are a must.
- Constantly standing, bending, pushing, pulling, kneading, balancing, twisting, manual dexterity, wrist motion, eye/hand coordination, reaching and handling.
- Constantly walking 10 – 30 feet.
- Constantly planning, hearing, speaking, listening, making and following directions.
- Constantly paying attention to and observing guests.
- Constantly mentally and physically alert.
- Occasionally lifting up to 30 lbs.
Work performed indoors, in climate controlled environment. Walking on a variety of surfaces including carpet, tile and marble. Moderate noise level. Ability to work with others and alone.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.