|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
– OSHA 30
– strong experience with drywall (previous Drywall company)
– have lead a carpenter crew up to or over 60 people
– have been a carpenter by trade prior to Foreman
– experience with new construction in mid rise to high rise buildings (residential)
– Tool belt must include Screw Gun, Snips, Sheetrock Saw, Small Triangle Square, Chalk Line, Tape Measure of 25 feet, Hammer and Screwdriver(s)
– responsible for direction, supervision and completed work of all carpenters on the team
– understand and advise team on all aspects of drywall
– manage and drive schedule of new construction work being done in mid rise and high rise residential projects
– multiple new construction project sites in Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn
– working with multiple types of carpenters who focus on tapers, drywall, tiling, etc.
– has been a carpenter by trade
– has managed a crew of up to 60 people (or as close as possible)
– strong drywall experience from a previous DRYWALL company
– new construction or mid rise to high rise buildings (residential)
– OSHA 30
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.