|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Major Function and Scope:
- Operates various powered industrial trucks to transport work in progress or finished product.
- Removes and empties scrap and waste containers.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).