|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Human Resources Representative for our Corporate team in Dallas, Texas. The Human Resources Representative provides support to the HR team in all areas of administrative services and special projects as needed.
- Responds to employee and management inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Reviews and monitors payroll/ timekeeping processes and benefit administration for accuracy and consistency.
- Assists local HR team and Dal-Tile HR function by coordinating critical processes and programs (hiring, wellness initiatives, Safety function support, succession planning, performance management, etc)
- Supports HR Shared Services team in all areas of administrative services and special projects as needed.
- Codes invoices and processes for payment as required for HR Shared Services team. Researches questionable invoices as necessary.
- Ensures legal compliance through diligent training; facilitates onsite training programs (i.e. sexual harassment, interviewing, team building, conflict resolution, more) and ensures appropriate training documentation is maintained.
- Audits employee personnel files and records for suitable content and legal compliance.
- Participates, updates, and continually develops new hire orientation and other on boarding activities.
- Prepares separation notices and related documentation, conducts exit interviews and reviews absenteeism/turnover reports.
- Initiates and leads employee activities and communications.
- Provides basic administrative support, i.e. maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, auditing expense reports, ordering supplies/catering, answering phones, opening & distributing mail, drafting communications and presentations, etc.
- Drives continuous improvement in area of responsibility by streamlining or automating processes, communication, training, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related area highly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 5 years relevant experience required.
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations and industry required.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret data and develop and relate ideas.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.