|Date Posted||June 9, 2019|
Looking for a Journeyman Wood Carpenter!
Will be constructing new green home fabricated homes.
As a wood Carpenter you will construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools making sure to conform to local building codes.
- Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
- Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels.
- Studying specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Building doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Must have at least 5 years of continuous construction experience and have the ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, and building plans.
- Must be able to provide all common hand tools. Cordless operated power tools preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Willing to travel throughout the Bay Area.
Pay Rate: $33/hr
Please contact Anna Mirska at 925-983-3312 or apply below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.