|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Monitors tile entering and exiting the kiln to ensure process is operating efficiently.
- Inspects tile for defects.
- Records temperature of kiln every hour during shift.
- Collects tile samples for lab.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and control plan.
- Helps maintain a team environment by cooperating and communicating with team.
- Ability to maintain a clean work station, conform to all safety and health requirements, and must be able to be at work station at shift change.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education & Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 0 – 1 year previous manufacturing/production experience
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.