|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor
- Basic Understanding of Production Process Areas
- Follows ISO operating procedures and control plan.
- Adjust, correct and program the AGV and Flaw master system as needed
- Train new and existing employees, assess skill levels and conduct on-going training to achieve proficiency on shift.
- Effectively communicate quality issues as they arise to the quality department and/or Shift Manager/Supervisor.
- Will be required to effectively communicate work processes, issues and other information relating to production and will assist employees in relating messages to Shift Manager/Supervisor.
- Good reasoning skills, self-driven, result oriented, and ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work with others in team environment
- Ability to lead both individuals and teams
- Develop and assist Shift Manager/Supervisor in the data entry of production information into computer systems. Will be required to produce reports relating to quality, scrap, efficiencies and other related reports relating to production.
- Support Shift Manager/Supervisors in the communicating of daily production goals, work instructions, and results to team.
- Ensures employees complete required training.
- Ensure ergonomic risk factors are reduced to an acceptable level when feasible.
- Lead injury/illness investigations, and ensure accurate root cause is identified and addressed. Where feasible, strive to ensure injured e employees do not return to a given job until the causative factors are identified and controlled.
- Follow safety procedures, standard operating procedures and quality policies and regulations.
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures of plant.
- Performs other duties as requested by Manager.
Education and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 previous manufacturing/production experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good recordkeeping skills
- Good listening skills
- Accurate measurement capability
- Able to understand and speak English
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.