|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
LB&B Associates Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Helper for its contract to provide base consolidated facilities management services at the MSP Forensics Laboratory located in Pikesville, MD.
The ideal candidate must have at least three (3) years of related experience and/or formal vocational/technical training in a variety of building and/or utility trades.
- Must be proficient in metal framing, drywall, ceiling installations, and painting.
- Must have experience in performing repairs to concrete, tile, and carpeted floors.
- Must be capable of performing roofing and caulking operations.
- Heavy emphasis on commercial interior renovations.
- Position is also required to perform snow/ice removal.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.