|Location||New Philadelphia, OH|
|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
2nd Shift (3:30pm- 1:00am)
3rd Shift (10:30pm- 8:00am)
Can work either shift
Pay Rate: $23.95/hr
Must be open to working overtime
Currently working 9 hours Monday-Friday and 8 hours on Saturday.
– The Electromechanical Technician maintains tests and repairs electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and components related to the facility and production equipment.
– This position applies knowledge of electrical and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
– Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, including but not limited to programmable logic controls, computer numerical controls, sensors, switches, photo eyes, power supplies, drives, gauges and test equipment.
– Plans and performs work required through knowledge of electrical and mechanical theories and principles, written specifications, local and national electrical codes and all company safety policies.
– Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and assures compliance with OSHA's lock-out tag-out requirements.
– Informs management of potential electrical and mechanical problems. Advises them of any inherent dangers involved.
– Maintains company required maintenance and inventory records for preventive and demand maintenance repairs.
– Performs facilities maintenance performing job duties such as: lights, tiles, plumbing, and some outdoor upkeep.
– Assists management in creating and modifying preventive maintenance work orders to maintain a high percentage of overall equipment efficiency.
– Performs preventive and demand maintenance functions as directed.
– Assists maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.