|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Apartment Maintenance Technicians needed in the BCS area, Certifications are a PLUS! Depending on experience, pay rate up to $15.00/Hr. APPLY NOW!!!!!!! Apartment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining the physical portion of the apartment property.Making sure it is cleaned and maintained for residents, staff and visitors.
Service Technician must do the following:
- Apartment Maintenance Technician must complete work orders or grounds keeping tasks on time, be aware of the condition of the physical property immediately correct hazardous conditions gates leading to the pool, broken steps, open holes, broken/burned out exterior lights identifies and corrects problems by problem solving.
- Must be able to schedule and perform minor and routine maintenance.
- Apartment Maintenance Technician must inspects and maintains all tools in excellent condition electrical and plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, water irrigation systems, stairs, gates, fences, patios, railings, tile, carpet flooring, roofing, gutters, fasteners, gas fixtures, shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, sliding glass doors, boilers (gas and electric), door locks, ceiling leaks, walls, pool areas and any other physical amenity on the property, also transfers heavy appliances and equipment.
Apartment Maintenance Schedule
- Monday – Friday (Flexible to work weekends if needed) 8:00am – 5:00pm (Flexible to work longer hours if needed)
Apartment Maintenance Pay:
- Depending on experience Pays UP to $15.00