|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2019|
Hiring EXPERIENCED Maintenance Technician II for medical device manufacturing company in San Diego. Full-time, long term growth.
- Conducts general maintenance and repair on all areas of the facility; including, but not limited to: flooring, wall patching, painting, plumbing, lighting, ceiling, tile, doors and windows.
- May be required to assist in area clean up.
- Conducts general maintenance and repair in all areas and locations; including, but not limited to: dental 3D, laser, model printer, dental mill, vacuum, sandblaster, furnace, oven, mixer, press, roller and shaker.
- Provides preventative maintenance on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Troubleshoots and repairs plant equipment and line equipment, some being large and complex.
- Plans all logistics including installing on plant equipment and line equipment.
- Organizes and directs medium projects and minor buildouts not requiring the services of a general contractor.
- Conducts HVAC maintenance and troubleshooting
- Installs electrical installations and wiring.
- Conducts plumbing installations and piping.
- Assists with the coordination and execution of routine work requests.
- Set up and Move of furniture and conference rooms.
- Assists Facilities Technicians and team whenever necessary.
- On-site escort of contractors and vendors.
- On-call responder for alarm calls, 24/7 coverage.
- Knowledgeable of federal and state regulations related to building maintenance, plumbing, electrical, safety, and OSHA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 4-6 years of maintenance experience preferably in medical device or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- General carpentry, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and flooring skills preferred.
- Journeyman license or HVAC certification preferred.
- Ability to present professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices.
- Ability to use various manual tools and semi-automated and automated pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment; computer and hazardous materials.
MUST APPLY WITH A DETAILED RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.