|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
Responsible for performing and assisting in necessary repairs to the buildings, and vehicles at the site location. Ensures appropriate use of facility supplies, tools and equipment to minimize loss and waste. Performs all Custodial/Porter duties for the office which are not limited to vacuuming, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and trash removal as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Keeps the offices, kitchen, meeting areas and restrooms clean and in order.
• Vacuums carpeted areas, clean bathrooms, and empty trash. Wax and polish tiled floors as needed.
Spot cleans carpeting as needed.
• Assists in after hour emergency maintenance as needed.
• Participates in safety/risk management and quality improvement activities related to maintenance of building and grounds.
• Assist the Team serving as the contact person to Maintenance contractors and outside groups.
• Performs monthly vehicle inspections for cleanliness and needed repairs.
• Maintains an inventory of all site tools and equipment and keep all in good safe working condition.
• Assists with the physical set-up of special meetings as necessary.
• Performs other duties as needed to meet the agencies goals and objectives.