|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Performs inspection, maintenance and repairs on heavy duty vehicles, such as trucks, trailers, forklifts, pickups.
- Responsible for diesel engines, transmissions, brake systems, electrical trouble shooting, steering, cooling systems and other systems as required.
- Maintains record keeping of the maintenance work on the vehicles and equipment.
- Tracks, schedules and performs required preventative maintenance services.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers specifications.
- Ensure services provided are following safety procedures.
- Maintains and services mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Performs welding and fabrication as needed.
- Performs skilled repair services of mechanical, electrical, and building systems and equipment.
- Conducts periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
- Identifies parts needed for replacement and places orders as necessary.
- Completes all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Complies with and performs all repairs with in MSHA and company safety requirements.
- Complies with environmental regulations and standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Certification in an accredited mobile equipment – diesel mechanics training program or equivalent, a plus.
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good recordkeeping skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand and speak basic English is, a plus.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.