|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
Join a 100 Year old and growing electronics and technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the industry's best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off, Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on services
We are looking for Office Building Maintenance Manager to support our Corporate Maintenance Department.
- Supervise, manage, schedule and train all maintenance helper personnel.
- Daily oversight and follow up of 3rd party overnight cleaning crew duties and making sure compliant with performance expectations as per the contract.
- Scheduling of 3rd party electrical, HVAC, trash compactor, plumbing and general contractors as needed for various services/repairs within the building and exterior premises.
- Maintain logs/records of maintenance calls and preventative maintenance programs.
- Maintain and order inventory of cleaning and building supplies for daily operation of business within a budget.
- Perform light/medium building repairs to walls (patching/painting), doors (adjusting closures, replacing handles, locks, hinges, etc.), move and set up furniture, change light bulbs in ceiling and on desks, replace ceiling tiles a needed.
- Perform exterior maintenance and repairs to building and property as needed in all climate and weather environments. This includes operating snow blower and or shoveling entrances and sidewalks.
- Ability to monitor building generators and switch gears with respect to reading gauges, settings, maintaining logs/records of generator repairs, maintenance calls, and preventative maintenance programs.
- Ability to operate a forklift, load and unload trucks, place and remove pallets of supplies/equipment from racking storage locations in the warehouse.
- 24/7 emergency availability after hours and weekends for building, maintenance, and repairs as needed due to emergency conditions.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous building and facilities maintenance experience.
- 1-2 years' experience managing people and creating schedules.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great benefits
- Competitive industry pay
- Excellent Work/Life Balance