|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Monitors flow of raw materials through body prep process.
- Unloads raw materials from railcar and transports to storage bins.
- Loads raw materials into hopper.
- Monitors flow of material through ball mill and into spray dryers.
- Performs various tests to ensure body materials are within specifications and documents results.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.