|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Removes fired tile from conveyor line and inspects for defects.
- Places defective tile in trash container and places good tile in cardboard shipping container.
- May assemble cardboard shipping containers and place product labels on these containers.
- May take selected tile and attach to prepared backing in the tile mounting process.
- May perform minor functions of other positions for break relief.
- Follows ISO operating procedures and maintains quality checks as specified.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience
- Good oral and written communications skills. Good listening skills. Ability to understand and speak basic English.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).