|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Inspects tile for shade and visual defects.
- Discards defective tile into trash hoppers.
- Monitors efficient operation of automated palletizer.
- Performs minor adjustments to equipment as needed.
- Loads finished product by hand onto pallets for shipment. (Including boxes that bypass the automated palletizer and/or partial pallets.)
- Wraps completed pallets and bands loads as required.
- Scans completed pallets into the auto-receiving system.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Promotes and adheres to all safety and health policies and procedures of plant. Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Performs other related duties as required.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families – Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.