|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
Sr. Process Engineer
To monitor and provide support at our state of the art carpet tile manufacturing facility by working with and managing projects or processes.
- Position supports projects/processes/activities of personnel and manufacturing processes.
- Ensure resources are allocated, coordinated and deployed to accomplish projects/processes successfully
- Work with the management team in an effort to manage and maintain continuous improvement efforts that improve the capacity and productivity.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Must have a 4 -ear degree
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Must be able to multitask and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment for problem solving, must have good time and project management skills.
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.