|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
Overview: Maintains cleanliness and order of school building by performing the essential duties.
Shift: 5am-1:30pm with a 30 minute lunch.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Sweeps, vacuums, scrubs, and mops entrances, hallways, classrooms, cafeteria, gymnasium, and office space
– Cleans and disinfects restrooms and drinking fountains; checks and replaces restroom and locker room supplies
– Strips, waxes, and buffs hallways and floors; cleans woodwork, tile, walls, and windows
– Empties and disinfects trash and garbage containers
– Dust and polish all open visible surfaces
– Collect all trash
– Cleans debris from sidewalks and grounds
– Checks and locks buildings in accordance with procedures
•A packet of job duties / expectations will be available upon interview / hire
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports. Ability to communication effectively with individuals.
Other Skills and Abilities: Good interpersonal skills due to contact with students, teachers, and visitors.
Education Requirement: High school diploma / GED preferred, not required
Additional Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
– Competitive weekly electronic pay
– Service bonus plan
– Free online substitute teacher training
– Flexible scheduling with online and mobile accessibility
– Employee discounts
– Access to Group Medical Benefits / Dental Insurance / Vision Care
– Access to 401(K) Plan
Apply today by submitting your resume directly to this posting.
For additional information, please reach out to our local KES team at 501.620.7807 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].