|Location||San Bernardino, CA|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2019|
If interested, please provide resume
Call 424 531 6099 or text 707-413-0107
Company is seeking Tile Installers to handle installations of Ceramic, Marble, Porcelain, Travertine, Natural stone in all shapes, sizes, and designs, including large format.
The Tile Setter will Properly prepare wall and flooring substrates to meet all industry specifications in which tiles are to be installed.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, blue prints, and correlate with diagrams showing designs using varying types of tile and stone. All work instructions are to be verified to match provided diagrams, and any discrepancies are to be resolved before installation begins.
- Ability to properly layout field tiles, trims, accents, and patterns to fit the areas to be tiled while achieving the intended design.
- Ability to install tile and stone flat, level, and true to a plane with minimal lippage as set forth by the TCNA.
- Product knowledge and understanding of the appropriate use with different types of cement mortars / grouts, and epoxy mortars / grouts.
- Must be able to work in and adjust to varying job site conditions typical in new home and commercial construction.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.