|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
A company in Anaheim, CA has immediate openings on 2nd shift for warehouse order pulling.
– Candidate is responsible for performing loading/unloading of material from pallets.
– No forklift driving is required for position, candidates must be able to lift 50 pounds all day long.
– Steel toe boots are required.
– Work environment is a fast pace tile distribution center.
– This position will include helping in the staging area where samples of tile are put onto boards that go into the show room, involves gathering different samples of material.
– 2nd Shift hours are Tuesday to Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am to 3:00pm. Sundays and Mondays are the employee days off work.
Please send resumes to Susie Korsak or call (714)347-1224.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.