|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
Loyola University Maryland is seeking a Weekend Environmental Services Technician to help maintain cleanliness and ensure an aesthetically appealing physical environment. This position is scheduled to work on Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
Essential Duties Include:
1. Cleans assigned areas by washing furnishings, walls, windows, tile, fixtures, equipment and floors. Vacuums, dusts and polishes specified areas and/or furnishings.
2. Sanitizes and disinfects bathroom areas and replenishes paper and soap supplies.
3. Responsible for cleaning all types of flooring surfaces, including stairs.
4. Operates floor buffing and waxing machines and other standard cleaning equipment.
5. Vacuums and shampoos carpeting. 6. Collects and removes trash and recyclables.
7. Picks up, distributes and monitors supplies and equipment and locks them up at the end of each shift.
Must have at least an 8th grade education. Must have at least 1 year of custodial experience in an institutional or commercial setting.For more information and to apply online please visit: careers.loyola.edu/